CHARM FACTORY REVIEW & GIVE-A-WAY
You guys should all be so EXCITED!!! You all know that I LOVE jewelry and the awesome people over at the Charm Factory let me choose one of their heart charm bracelets to review just in time for Valentines day! Not only do I get to review one, but one of you lucky readers will win a heart bracelet of your choice as well!!!
The Charm Factory is known for their unique, high quality, sterling silver charms & charm bracelets. The Charm Factory has many other items like -engraved jewelry tags, chain & bracelets, beads, lockets, cell phone straps, pendants & pins, liquid silver, message jewelry and so much more! Their charms and beads are .925 sterling silver and manufactured in the USA!!! You don't hear that very often anymore! They are also lead and nickel free.
The Charm Factory is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. They offer free shipping in the United States when your order is over $25. They also offer worldwide shipping!
So after checking out all of the gorgeous heart bracelets I chose the Zircon Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet $24.99. It is made with Swarovski crystals and .925 sterling silver. I LOVE this bracelet. The picture on the website does not do it justice. The crystals are so sparkly in real life! It's just a very fun, pretty bracelet to wear. It's super light weight! I've been layering it with some of my other bracelets and it's perfect for that, or to wear alone.
So let the fun begin... In order to be entered to win one of their heart bracelet's valued at $24.99 it is MANDATORY for you to visit The Charm Factory's website and view all of their heart bracelets and then come back here and tell me which heart bracelet you would choose!
(You must leave a separate comment for each thing that you do!)
1. MANDATORY-visit The Charm Factory's website and then come back here and tell me which heart bracelet you would choose.
2. Become a FAN of Charm Factory on Facebook
3. Grab The Jackson Five Family button (on the top right of my page) and add it to your blog (make sure you leave me your websites url so I can check it out)
4. Sign up to receive The Jackson Five Family posts in your inbox (at the bottom of my page)
5. Become a Follower of The Jackson Five Family blog
6. Mention this give-a-way on your blog with my link and then leave me a link to your blog so I can check it out! (you don't have to do a whole post on it, just mention it on your daily blog and post my link)
Rules: Open to readers WORLDWIDE (how exciting is that) Give-a-way starts today January 28th and ends Febuary 4th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be randomly chosen and will have 48 hours to respond.
Thanks to CHARM FACTORY the sponsor and good luck to everyone entering!
(This product was sent to me free of charge. These are my honest opinions and I was in no way paid to say anything you read here!)
When I was trying to get pictures Grady kept wanting his taken. He won't keep his diaper on and so tonight I put a pair of undies on him..when I was taking his picture he got the funniest look on his face...check out the 2nd picture, he peed down his leg! It was too funny!!!
Jace was the exact opposite, he did NOT want his picture taken...to bad...