I love trying new makeup. I love expensive makeup and I love going to Wal-Mart and checking out the makeup there as well. So when Hard Candy sent me some of their products for review I was so excited!
I had heard of Hard Candy a long time ago when it was sold at Sephora but never used any of their products. Well when I saw that Hard Candy was now sold exclusively at Wal-Mart I was so excited to try it. I've seen it several times there in the makeup aisle and the packaging looked great and the price even better! I'm not sure why I hadn't picked anything up before now.
Sorry about the big picture of my face ha ha...but I want you to see the Eye Tattoo's that I am wearing here, along with the 1,000 Lashes Mascara and the Visibly Wet Lip Pencil!
So let me tell you what they sent me...
1. Visibly Wet- this is their shockingly glossy lip pencil. This is available in 10 different shades. I honestly have never used a product quite like this before. So it's a pencil and when it goes on it really is super shiny and goes on so smooth! I was shocked at how glossy my lips looked with using a pencil! For only $6 it's definitely an awesome, unique product!!!
2. Button Your Lip- this is their full color liquid lipstick which comes packaged with an automatic coordinating lip liner! I love that they come together. Not many places sell a lipstick with a matching liner and it makes it so much easier picking out a color! You click the "button" on the end of this liquid lipstick and the color flows to the brush. It's very glossy and very rich in color. Another great product for only $8!!! Can't beat that for 2 awesome products.
3. Curl up & Dye- curling mascara. What a funny name, something you will definitely remember, ha ha! This rich intense color mascara adds depth and curl to even the tiniest lashes. Well mine are definitely tiny and this did give them a boost of color and definition. It is a little bit more liquidy I guess you would say than I am used to in a mascara but I am kind of liking it! It goes on very well because of that factor and the brush is skinnier than that fat ones I have been using and I actually like that too. It makes it very easy to get color close to the lash line and for only $6 I think that is a steal when it comes to mascara!!!
4. 1,000 Lashes- this is a fiberized lash weave mascara. I was very interested in trying this product. I will try anything to get my lashes to look thicker and fuller and that's why I wanted to try this so bad! It is a fiber extension formula for lusciously long lashes. 1,000 lashes is infused with volume-building fibers that thicken, separate and lengthen lashes dramatically! The lash fibers actually adhere to your own eyelashes, acting like instant lash extensions. So after using this product I am very impressed with what it does. It is definitely different than regular mascara and does give your lashes a thicker longer look! I can't find the price for this, but I'm sure it's a great price just like the other products I have listed! If your looking for a different kind of mascara and want an extra boost I would definitely recommend this product!
5. Take Me Out Liner- This is a chopstick eyeliner. It comes in 10 regular shades, 5 glitter shades and 5 molten metal shades. It is a creamy eye pencil that delivers powerful, vibrant color that slides on smooth and stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries to a long-lasting finish that won't budge!
6. Just Nails- Nail color with a ring to it nail polish. This is a top quality formula. It is a long lasting, chip resistant polish that ensures flawless results with each application, and is DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free! 1st of all I love the names of their colors like Pretty In Punk, Sweet P., Mr. Right and Mr. Wrong just to name a few ha ha! They crack me up! The colors are very pretty and for only $5 they are pretty great!
7. Eye Tattoo's- This is by far the coolest product that I have tried from Hard Candy. I love all of my goods but this one is so unique and easy to use! This kit comes with 3 eye shadow sets. I got to try the Smokey kit which comes with a purple, a blue and a a grayish one. What you do is simply put the form with the color on your eyelid then kind of tap/rub it on your skin and when you take it off you have instant color! You then take the setting powder and brush that comes included in the kit and sweep it over your lid to ensure that it will last! I used 1 form on both eyes and there was still color let over. This is so worth the $10 that they sell for and are so much fun to use when you really want a pop of color on your eyes. They also come in fun sets like Glitter, Exotic and Animal, so much fun!
All in all I am very pleased with my new Hard Candy products! I love that they are available at Wal-Mart, I love that they are quality products at such a reasonable price and I love the rockin' look of the makeup and packaging as well!
BECOME A FAN OF HARD CANDY ON FACEBOOK BY CLICKING HERE!
FOLLOW HARD CANDY ON TWITTER BY CLICKING HERE!
FOLLOW HARD CANDY ON TWITTER BY CLICKING HERE!
I want to thank the AWESOME people over at Hard Candy for sending me these great products to review free of charge :)