(The Jackson Five Family received a complimentary product sample to help facilitate this reader feature and giveaway. However, all opinions are honest and our own!)
The boys' couldn't be any more excited for warmer temperatures. They are more than ready to trade in their boots and winter coats for summer attire! I'm right there with them!
So let's talk about some fun summer kids footwear styles from Umi Children's Shoes. We love Umi --we love that they offer quality footwear, the cutest styles and are comfy and fit great which is a must!
Grady is so excited about his new Cameron slip on shoes from Umi.
Perfect for the warmer months the Cameron is a light weight canvas shoe that is great for little boys. We love the bright blue shoe with contrasting lime green laces that you don't have to tie. They are so easy for little ones to put on and take off by themselves. They also have a thick sole which is great for little boys who like to explore and you'll love that they feature water friendly materials that dry quickly. They are a great shoe moving into spring and summer!
I browsed the Umi site and found some other items that I just love so here are my spring picks for girls and boys...
1. Rozelle --Ahhh I love these gladiator sandels for girls. So fun!
2. Cruz B --So classic for summer, with a tiny bit of added neon. LOVE!
3. Vianne --How adorable are these girls flats that have little cut-outs in them! Super cute for spring!
4. Jett B --Another pair of great slip-on's for boys. Cute, stylish and no tying makes everyone's life easier!
5. Elaina --I love a good pair of mary janes myself and I'm loving the contrasting toe color!
You can check out all of the spring footwear styles from Umi Shoes by visiting:
While there make sure you enter their All Day Comfort Umi and Nuna Sweepstakes where you'll have the chance to win a $200 Umi Gift Card and a Nuna SENA mini cot!
- GIVE-A-WAY -
Now for our own fun giveaway! Enter for your chance to win a $60 Umi Gift Card!
- ENTER BELOW -