The Jackson Five Family received a complimentary product sample to help facilitate this feature. However, all opinions are honest and our own!
We've been so lucky to have rather warm temperatures all through November, but winter is coming. Today it was spitting snow and "weather" or not we're ready it's inevitable so we can never be too prepared when it comes to surviving the winter months.
Fresh snowfall, wind-chilled cheeks, and abundant layers of clothing are all a natural part of winter so lets get prepared.
I recently partnered with Kungs --a Finnish producer of premium snow brushes and ice scrapers that are tested in the harshest Arctic conditions to help spread the word on the exciting launch of their new products in the U.S. just in time for winter! Kungs brushes and ice scrapers can be found in the U.S. at Sears Auto Centers.
Made in a country with some of the severest winters on the planet, Kungs products combine Scandinavian design and ergonomics with the innovation, durability, and multi-functionality to handle anything winter throws at drivers.
Some quick facts about what separates Kungs snow brushes and ice scrapers from the alternatives:
- Kungs is the market leader in Northern Europe for winter car care accessories.
- Kungs products are designed, tested, and manufactured in extreme Finnish weather conditions—including testing in sub-zero temperatures and UV radiation!
- All Kungs products come with a three-year warranty (which is unheard of in this category).
- Kungs is environmentally friendly—using up to 17 different recycling methods for all waste generated during production. (This is so surprise, since Finland has been recognized as the greenest country in the world.)
- Kungs products are PVC-free and made of 100% polycarbonate.
- Year after year, Kungs has won awards in third-party tests across Europe (including most recently in Germany).
Many of us complain about winter and wish it would end sooner. But as the folks in Northern Europe know better than any of us, winter is a special season that can be thoroughly enjoyed—if you make the appropriate preparations. With the use of my new Kungs snow brushes and ice scrapers—and multiple layers of clothing—I'm ready for an adventurous winter on the road!
Learn more about Kungs and all of their great products by visiting:
How do you survive the winter season? Tell me in the comments below!